Flexible Membership Terms and Conditions
Cost: £562 for 160 points + (bar levy £50, affiliation fees £18.00 Men, £17.50 Ladies)
Additional points: £140.50 for 40 points – one time only
Membership seasons: Summer (1 April to 31 October); Winter (1 November to 31 March)
Play permitted any time Monday to Friday, in both seasons.
Weekend play: Summer after 1330 hours on Saturday and after 1100 hours on Sunday.
Weekend play: Winter after 0800 hours on Saturday and after 1100 hours on Sunday.
Play in eligible competitions will be permitted at any time.
|Mon-Fri & Sunday||18 holes – 8 points||Mon-Fri & Sunday||18 holes – 6 points|
|Saturday||18 holes – 10 points||Saturday||18 holes – 8 points|
|10 hole rounds||Half of above points||10 hole rounds||Half of above points|
BENEFITS OF FLEXIBLE MEMBERSHIP
- Gain/maintain official WHS handicap
- Full use of all facilities
- Access to book tee times
- Club loyalty card discount (subject to credit being added)
- Introduce up to 5 guests per annum (by payment of appropriate green fee and not points)
- Eligible for non-honours board competitions
- Play on Captain’s Day, Lady Captain’s Day and Professional’s Day at their discretion
- Eligible to play in interclub competitions at team captain’s discretion and within specified competition rules; points deducted for home matches
RESTRICTIONS FOR NEW MEMBERS ON THIS CATEGORY
- No voting rights
- Play restricted outside of specified times
- Points to be used within 12-month period from commencement of membership in this category
- Maximum of 40 additional points in any membership year
- Not eligible for honours board competitions (eligible for other competitions at the discretion of the organiser)
- Points not transferrable to other players or members
- Must abide by club rules
The Club reserves the right to restrict the number of members in this category
Last updated March 2023